Tuesday 18 October 2011

A City Dream

For lack of words - read time - I’m going to leave you with more of a picture post today. As much as I love discovering new and random parts of London, I find I’m drawn to tracing some familiar paths time and time again. I'll use any pretext (yesterday being the need for an Indian visa) for a sneaky chance to explore and re-explore the city; yesterday was one of those days, a day so perfect its memory is almost like a dream.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We finished the day at Westfields Stratford - a place I believe that deserves a whole day, and post, of its own. For now though, it’s over and out.


xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I'm a fan of London. Hope to go their one day. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos. Haven't been to the new Westfields. I hate how crowded White City is and figure Stratford is worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Just wanted to say thankyou for your nice comment on my blog. Im going to be nosy at yours now haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures you took there! I really like your blog, so what about following each other? Just let me know if you followed me and I follow you back then! ;) xo Vivi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...