Tuesday 22 November 2011

Hurry Up Christmas, Hurry Up.

Photobucket


It's days like these that make me wonder where the colour's gone from the skies. As much as I'm trying not to wish time away, I can't wait for December to begin; it feels like it's high time we have something to look forward to, no? But then November always tends to long out a bit doesn't it? Ahhh hurry up already December, hurry up carol singers and Christmas parties, colourful cards and useless presents. Hurry up toasty winter evenings and tipsy Christmas nights. We've been waiting long enough already. Hurry up.


xxx

1 comment:

  1. hey love did you stop by my blog already?
    if not i wanted to personally invite you
    to join all of us

    My friend Summer and I
    are hosting a Secret Santa
    Blogger Style! I would love
    for you to be a part of it!

    stop by my blog and join us!

    http://onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/secret-santa.html

    If you can please help us
    spread the word i would really
    appreciate it !!

    xoxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...