Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Ideal Home

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, yes, I hear you - it's a little odd that though I'm nowhere near owning a home of my own (not even within touching distance, hell not even with a three-year-long barge pole) I spent a good four hours of my Saturday ooohing over the choice of comfy love chairs at my disposal, ahhhhing over sparkling, glinting chandeliers, ummming over which rustic stove I'd choose and oh wowing over crazy, clever little gadgets that I never even knew existed, let alone thought I needed. Hmmmmm, yeah, maybe I'm jumping the gun just a little.


Nevertheless, it was a day filled with inspiration ("ooh, I'd LOVE that Savan", "We should have one of those when we get our own place Savan” “Buy me one of those please Savan…") and even more so, aspiration. Aspiration towards being able to furnish our own place. One glance at these photos probably explains why I loved it so much; lots of things pink, girly and glittery. In a way, I think it kind of worked out for the best anyway - else I'd probably have wanted one of everything in sight. This time round, he got away with buying me just one (spicy, tangy, totally awesome) box of olives. Not bad ey? ;)


xxx


From the Ideal Home Show Website:


Open from March 16 - April 1 2012 at Earls Court London, this multi-award winning 17 day show is currently bringing together more than 600 quality exhibitors from all over the UK to offer a unique shopping experience for all areas of the home, including ideal Interiors, ideal Home Improvements, ideal Gardens, ideal Gadgets, ideal Food, ideal Housewares, ideal Shopping and ideal Woman. Whether you are looking for inspiration for a home project, redecoration solutions or just a fantastic day out the Ideal Home Show 2012 has everything you need for you and your home all under one roof.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for kind words, it was most encouraging. I was tempted to get tickets, after seeing these lovely shots, wish that I did! Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...