Thursday 15 March 2012

Let Loose at the Zoo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who’d have thought a trip to the zoo (at this age!) could be so much fun? Top it off with a hearty home-made meal at their cafe (yes, we sniffed out the chocolate fudge cake), some fun on an empty merry-go-round and a race up to the top of Primrose Hill... and you know you’ve had a good day (the picture of Primrose Hill isn’t taken by me - my battery had long run out). We wound up with dinner at a small Italian Cafe in Camden called Goodfare; quaint and cute, a far cry from the normal Italian chains we frequent. I’m loving the boyfriend being on holiday - it’s his birthday tomorrow and I have some nice surprises lined up for the next two days...so let’s see how they go down. Happy Thursday to you all.


xxx


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures, do I detect the presence of instargram perhaps? ^.^ I made a chocolate cake a while back, and to make it a tad richer I substituted half the allotted cocoa with homemade hot chocolate mix. It makes it lighter, but richer still. Mmmmmm...

    http://musingsofyouraverageteenagegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...