Sunday 15 April 2012

Wedding Bells

I haven't been to many weddings in my time if I’m absolutely honest. Let's face it, as a child you’re dragged along for hour upon tedious hour of pleasantries and cheek-pinching, shown off and handed around like a piece of meat, prodded and tickled, ridiculed and teased. So that by the time you're a teen, you put your foot down and refuse to take the incessant maltreatment any more (your old aunty - “Oh my, look how you’ve grown” - only you haven’t, just that her memory fails her since you turned 6). However, by the time you hit 21, if you're a bit of a soppy romantic like me, there’s something almost magical about two people who you know and care about, promising to love and to cherish each other every day for the rest of their lives *brushes aside wedding tear*. Here are a few of my favourite pictures from my boyfriend's brother’s wedding on Saturday - the second event of very many more to come.


xxx


tumblr_m2g23qZ0EC1qkckioo1_521

tumblr_m2g1ui7fgL1qkckioo1_500

tumblr_m2hnoc2Kp81qkckioo1_500

tumblr_m2hnm0DlsX1qkckioo1_500

tumblr_m2hnqlzLof1qkckioo1_500

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...