Saturday 29 September 2012

a Week in Instagrams

tumblr_mazztncr4j1qkckioo1_500tumblr_matpy4gGth1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_ma7qcxmM3A1qkckioo1_500tumblr_matpx8f3DF1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_mavje18ndc1qkckioo1_500tumblr_mb1db6gM4M1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_mb1da8tgS71qkckioo1_500tumblr_mb1ddxFtzm1qkckioo1_500

I know I've been pants at posting and it's no excuse but I guess it's been a week of... adjustment, of sorts. You know, settling in, getting used to doing everything for myself. It's been enjoyable though - making the flat to feel homey, spending time with my flat mate and munching many-a-goat's-cheese salad with the boy. The best part? The covered bit of the balcony where I can stand and watch the rain. 

Though there does seem to be a black hole in my bedroom, it's eaten about four of my possessions already. :/ Once we've got the broadband up and running (one of the aforementioned 'eaten' possessions, the set-up CD) I promise I'll be back for better. 'Til then, have a great weekend.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. i love the first pic and i would die for the food on pic two. nom nom.

    kissboombang.
    bonnie + kleid

    you should check out my new blog. it's even better than the old one. haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...