Saturday 20 October 2012

Changes and Chip Sandwiches

tumblr_mc63kxVIe81qkckioo1_500

To say the week's gone by in a whirlwind would be a massive understatement. A hurricane, more like, with change coming in wave after tidal wave. A flood of university assignments and today, with a flash of lightning, a new job (now there's a phrase you've seen around here before) - definitely too much to think about. Is it absurd that at this particular point in time, I could take or leave Christmas, it's tomorrow morning's lie in that has me squirming in excitement...? Sad, I know. Even sadder that I rounded off my Friday night constructing the world's tastiest (read unhealthiest) chip sandwich. 

Wishing all of you a beautiful weekend! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...