Tuesday 16 October 2012

Nine Nights

It's official. We're into my absolute faaaaaaavourite time of year. Already, I hear you mumble? It's not Christmas yet love... yes yes, just let me explain. I've honestly believed, year after year, that NO-vember is possibly the most inconvenient month ever (sorry if you've a November birthday, nothing personal). I mean look at it sitting so stubborn, so long, between the Hindu festivities and my Darling December. Grrrrrr. 

This time round though it feels like things are going to be a little different. Flatmate's birthday, maybe a sneaky holiday and bob's your uncle. It kicks off today with a gorgeous Indian festival known as Navratri - nine nights of sarees, sweets and shaking a leg to celebrate the triumph of good over evil... It means I get to eat things like this: 

tumblr_m7l3cuzQ1O1qkckioo1_500

And wear things like that --->

imgIMG_0956

Nothing like a pop of colour when the weather outside's like...

Rain

xxx

P.S. Apologies in advance for any outfit pictures that may randomly pop up this week - I'm probably having a Bollywood Diva moment. You understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...