Thursday 18 October 2012

We Don't Do Dinner, We Have Tea

Remember this post? I feel it's going to be a bit of a déjà vu 
moment but something freakishly similar seems to be going down. Forget the days of "wha gwan" though because right now I seem to be calling everyone 'babs' and asking what's for 'tea'(on the phone to mum - "I've had my tea ma.") 'I'nt that right funny?' I don't know if it's something to do with the fact that English around here is so uptight I'd do anything to make it sound more...affable - but I blame the Sheffielder flat mate. 

In other news, I'm in complete disbelief that we've hit Thursday already - even greater incredulity that we're nearing the end of October. Christmas round the corner and New Year just beyond... I'nt that right scary?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...